PROJECT DEBUT CARBON with ORTOFON 2M silver, HTE version: DESIGN AND SOUND!
€ 649.00 € 849.00
is in arrears
OUR PLATFORM PLAYER OF THE YEAR, TIP TO EUR 1000. -...
Manual turntable with mounted and manually adjusted MM pickup Ortofon 2M silver and high-end RCA cable with specially tuned plate support uvw .... (HTA Chinchkabel handmade in A)
THIS DEVICE was with the cheaper ORTOFON 2M RED EISA AWARD WINNER! HTE = Hifiteam Edition with many small improvements.
The entry-level classic with carbon tonearm and Ortofon 2m silver pickup, tuned by our drive specialist with 30 years of experience!
The first debut turntable released at its release in the late XNXX, a revolution in the hi-fi industry. For the first time since the introduction of the compact disc, a vinyl turntable has established itself as a serious competitor in the hi-fi sector.
The new DEBUT Carbon is now setting a standard as the new standard in its category.
It is therefore the perfect product for the increasing demand for high-quality, but affordable analog players!
The high-quality tonearm made of CARBON has increased rigidity and significantly fewer resonances than metal. This material is not to be found because of its high price in this price segment otherwise. Along with other enhancements, such as higher platter diameter and mass, the new carbon tonearm ensures a significantly better sound quality!
• The connection terminal equipped with gold-plated cinch sockets and a ground terminal, individual NF cables can be used to the phono input of the amplifier.
Tonearm 8,6 inches Carbon
• Supplied with mounted and adjusted MM pickup Ortofon 2M silver.
Cover (acrylic lim Included! =
Pickup Ortofon 2M silver:
- Needle cut: elliptical / elliptical
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 25.000Hz
- Needle compliance: 20mm / μN
- Output voltage: 5,5mV
- Recombustant: 1,8g (18mN)
The pickup with silver coils:
• Moving magnet principle
• Silver coil windings for high fidelity and more dynamic reproduction than conventional MM systems
• Suitable for light to medium tonearms
• 1 / 2-inch attachment
• High scanning capability
• 2M Silver is connected directly to MM inputs
• As with all MM pickups, the needle can be changed
⇒ Only available in combination with a Pro-Ject turntable
Audiophile Vinyl Listening pleasure through silver coils for crystal clear reproduction quality!
The 2M series exemplifies the Ortofon technology, which enables magnetic pickups to achieve comparably flat frequency response, such as moving coil pickups. The 2M series combines these technologies with a particularly simple installation to fit a majority of current turntable models. The 2M series is suitable for virtually all phono preamplifiers. The 2M Silver is something special, as the internal coil windings are made of the purest silver wire and thus provide a previously unattained sound quality in this price range.
RRP: € 199,00