• Suitable for MM & MC
• Dual mono design
• Balanced XLR & unbalanced RCA In & Outputs
• Pure passive RIAA & DECCA equalization
• Unique continuous variable input impedance, suitable for any system (while listening!)
• Minimal noise & distortion level
• High quality & elegant switches
• DC power supply (<1 Watt standby consumption)
• Metal housing protects against vibration and interference
With optional external battery charger HIGHEND class, easy to retrofit!
High-end phono preamp with unique impedance matching
Lowest noise and the lowest possible distortion make this phono preamp for real vinyl lovers something outstanding.
Not only the breathtaking performance, but also the optimal adaptability to each pickup, through the infinitely adjustable impedance during playback make this precursor a real highlight. With best-in-class devices, such as the Analog Devices SSM2019 front-end and Linear Technology's LT1010 high-current buffering stage, the Phono Box RS impresses with fantastic top marks for low-noise and distortion-free performance. Extremely low output impedance makes the Phono Box RS less sensitive to cable selection and lengths. You can choose between purely passive RIAA and DECCA equalization.
The fully balanced design guarantees superior sound quality via the XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. Never before have you been able to enjoy your precious vinyl treasures in such a clear, flawless and detailed manner as with the Project Phonobox RS.
Payment and security
All payment information is secure. We do not store credit card information and do not have access to your credit card information.