Radius 270 pair price
The Radius 270 houses a precision-crafted Radius driver system of twin 100mm (4 ") C-CAM® mid / bass drivers and a 25mm (1 ") C-CAM tweeter. Pair with the 225 or 200 for scintillating home theater audio, or with the 380 / 390 sub in a discreet two-channel system.
- New 4 "C-CAM® bass driver - Radial features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and subsequently added to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modeling have been performed to improve the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its engine design.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimized to deliver the finest and most competitive performance in the compact radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum's design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its radius debut. It's shaped to have the same effect on air as a shotgun on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Front and rear ported reflex design
50Hz - 35KHz
Power Handling Single (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Bass reflex - front and rear ported
2 x 4 "(100mm) C-CAM® cone bass / mid driver
1 x 1 "(25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
1000 177 x x 208mm
(39 3 x 6 15 x 8 3 Inches) Inc Plinth, Without Spikes
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) (Inc Grille & Terminals)
1025 177 x x 208mm
> (40 3 x 6 15 x 8 3 Inches) Inc Plinth, With Spikes
9.9kg (21lb 12oz)