LAB12 PRE1 CLASS-A Tube preamp, high end affordable.
The PRE1 pursues the same goal as all other of our products to produce a warm, musical and realistic sound that is still fun after many hours.
The PRE1 plays better than its price range suggests.
It can be operated with both tube and transistor power amplifiers. In both cases, the PRE1 will provide you with the warm, friendly and analytical sound that LAB12 has come to expect.
We use a specially matched pair of E88C tubes in a special configuration.
(NOS 1970er years) + Padis fuses!
The PRE1 offers 5 analogue inputs and two pre-amp outputs so you can easily bi-amp or operate an active subwoofer with a power amp. You can change the input either with the scroll wheel on the front of the device or via the supplied remote control.
- Toroidal power transformer
- Blue Velvet ALPS potentiometer
- Special audio grade parts in every stage
- No feedback design
- SRSG® implementation
- fine symmetry® implementation
- Gold plated Teflon rca connectors
- Gold plated tube sockets
- Remote control
- 5mm Aluminum panel with luxury painting
- Five Years Guarantee
- Power: 230 / 240 Vac 50Hz (1Α fused)
- Power consumption: 80 VA max
- Frequency responce: + 0-3dB, 5Hz to 200kHz
- Distortion: 0.04% at 2V RMS output
- Gain: 21dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Maximum output: 14V RMS
- Input impedance: 50K ohms
- Output impedance: 900 ohm
- Tube complement: 2x E88CC dual triode, (tube audio circuit, solid-state power supply)
- Warm up time: 1 minute
- Inputs: 5x line stereo (RCA connectors)
- Preamp outputs: 2xline stereo (RCA connectors)
- Available colors: Matt Black, Pearl White, Custom color
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
- Weight: 5 Kg
Payment and security
All payment information is secure. We do not store credit card information and do not have access to your credit card information.