LAB12 DAC 1 Special Edition HTE with WBT sockets
is in arrears
A DAC that sounds like vinyl. Our tip !
HTE (Hifiteamedition with perfect tube equipment and much more)
Highend Tube Dac Coax + USB. Tube assembly: Siemens CCA!
Quotes from the manufacturer:
We are big fans of analogue sound, but in the meantime, every modern system uses a lot of digital signals:
UOur goal was to bring the vinyl sound into a DAC and we built a very musical DAC.
Each component has been designed to produce a smooth and pleasing sound.
Quote: "From the first song played through LAB12 from DAC1" NOS DAC: Sounds complete with timbre and color working in the pathway of music Added clarity: Usually NOS DAC's character can be on dark side.
Non oversampling DAC with tube output
A DAC that sounds like vinyl
We are analogue sound lovers, this is a true, but nowadays digital signal flow in every modern audio system. By combining digital and asynchronous USB inputs with classic non-oversampling TDA1543 and a tube based output stage.
Every component of DAC1 is designed to provide smooth and pleasant sound. 8 matched parallel phillips TDA1543 in sophisticated configuration and smooth output through dual triode tube I / V stage. All components are carefully selected after hours of listening and testing, while the attention has been paid to the final outcome (special audiophile power capacitors, NOS tube and more).
DAC wants to be a pleasure not only for your ears but for your eyes too. With its solid construction, handcrafted finishing, luxury metal painting and retro analogue V / U meters you will fall in love with it for sure.
- Asychronous 24 / 96kHz usb input
- Non oversampling mode (matched)
- Triode tube I / V analogue output stage (New Old Stock SQ tube)
- 6 Separate Regulated Power Supplies
- Handcrafted audio grade transformers
- Dale 1% (digital stage) and AB carbon Resistors (analog stage)
- High Capacity Audiophile capacitors (Nichicon gold tune)
- Jantzen Superior Z-coupling capacitors
- WIMA dacs' bypass capacitors
- Vibration isolated chassis
- Gold plated RCA Teflon (input, output)
- Analog retro nissei VU meters
- 5mm Aluminum panel with luxury painting
- Five Years Guarantee
- Power: 230 / 240 Vac 50Hz (1Α fused)
- Power consumption: 80 VA max
- Inputs: 1xSPDIF (Coaxial RCA), 1xUSB2, (Optional Toshlink input)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20 KHz + 0dB / -1dB
- Output level: 2.25Vrms
- THD: lower than 0.2%
- Available colors: Etna Black, Pearl White, Custom color
- Dimension (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
- Weight: 6 Kg