The SR20 with 100 watts per channel is the most powerful amplifier in the Topaz series and it has a separate subwoofer output and two speaker output pairs.
It's also equipped with analog and digital inputs, a phono pre-amp FM receiver, and a port for MP3 players so it can play just about anything that gets in the way of it.
With built-in Wolfson DAC (digital-to-analog converter), the SR20 offers three digital audio inputs that allow you to connect digital sources such as streamers, televisions, or laptops, and reproduce their signals with incredible detail and depth.
To round off the full set of features, the SR20 is equipped with a phono preamp to bring your vinyl back to life!
This is designed for moving-magnetic (MM) turntables as well as high-output moving-coil (MC) converters (between 2-6 mV power and 30-50 kΩ terminator).
The electronics (and thus the sound quality) are particularly sensitive to vibrations. That's why we use a low-resonance, acoustically damped metal enclosure that eliminates as much vibration as possible to ensure flawless sound quality in every situation.
- output 100 W per channel (to 8 Ohm)
- DACWolfson WM8728
- Total harmonic distortion (unweighted) <0,01% at 1 kHz and 80% of rated power <0,01% at 1 kHz and 80% of rated power
- Frequency response (-1 dB)5Hz – 50kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Ref 1 W) > 82 dB (unweighted)
- input impedance 47 kW
- Damping factor output stage > 50
- Maximum power consumption <0,5 W
- Height / depth control Shelving filter, cut-off / boost +/- 10 dB at 100 Hz and 20 kHz
- Digital inputsPCM 16-24 bit S / PDIF coaxial 32 - 192 kHz TOSlink optical 32 - 96 kHz
- radio receiverFM / AM (EU and US frequencies)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 110 x 430 x 340 mm
- Weight0.83 lbs
Payment and security
All payment information is secure. We do not store credit card information and do not have access to your credit card information.