The new top model now also with DSD, pre-stage, CD, D / A converter definitely plays on EUR 20.000.- level, bring your device for comparison!
Preamp version in signature execution, the new reference, the best CD player we have ever heard (under 20k)!
The high-end all-round genius of Ayon:
As a logical continuation of the CD-3sx, the CD-35 extends the spectrum of functionality to the maximum!
SACD and CD playback, Native DSD over BNC with 512x, as well as PCM conversion with up to 768kHz and 32 bit.
And the modularity allows an adaptation or extension to your needs profile:
Preamp option: Quad Electric Volume Control and 3x Line In expand the CD-35 to a SACD / CD player + converter with built-in pre-amplifier that is second to none!
Signature Option: Officialize the CD-35 in the Olympus of unsurpassed music playback by converting all signals in DSD and the use of Mundorf Silver / Gold Caps!
- Device type: SACD / CD player incl. DAC + preamp
- Sampling Rate: 768kHz / 32Bit & DSD 11.2MHz / 256
- Tube Analog: 2x 6H30 & 2x 5687
- Tube PSU: 1x GZ30
- Dynamics:> 120dB
- Output level @1 kHz / Rms - LOW: 0-2.5V variable or 2.5V fixed
- Output level @1 kHz / Rms - HIGH: 0-5V variable or 5V fixed
- Output impedance Single-ended RCA: ~ 300 Ohms
- Output impedance Balanced XLR: ~ 300 Ohms
- Digital output: S / PDIF (RCA)
- Digital input: SPDIF, AES / EBU, BNC, I2S, USB 24 / 192, 3xBNC for DSD
- Analogue input: 1x XLR In, 2x Line In (RCA)
- Analog output: RCA & XLR
- SNR:> 120 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD @ 1kHz: <0.002%
- IR remote control: Yes
- Dimensions (WxDxH) cm: 48x39x12 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
Quotes test report and award ceremony highfidelity.pl:
Gerhard Hirt, the owner of Ayon Audio, has a different idea. He thinks that it is more important for as many people as possible to be able to buy a high-end product without ruining their family's budget to the sixth generation. It is for them that they have prepared their new top-class source - a player that has been ostentatiously called the CD-35, even though it means normally plays SACDs.
Its secret read in PCM signal to DSD signal, the results of which have never been so good before. The device, which costs less than € 10,000, can not be said to be free. The following are a must-read:
Krakow Sonic Society, meeting #105:
No. 151 2016 read HERE test: no. 152 | December 2016, read HERE Award: GOLD Fingerprint
Download test reports:
Prices depending on the equipment!
Full featured Tube Top Loader CD / SACD player
Class-A triode vacuum-tube output stage for single-ended & balanced operation
We believe that the simplest circuits work best with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
● Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
● Warm up function
● 0dB negative feedback (of any kind)
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for pure musical sound and high reliability
● Low output impedance for driving long runs interconnect to an amplifier, and any tube or solid state power amp
● No solid state devices in the analog tube output (signal path)
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● No followers or buffers in the signal path
● No DC servo that degrades the signal
● High quality parts throughout
● Fully assembled to the highest level of craftsmanship
● Separate analog output stage for left and right channel
● The volume is controlled in the analogue domain
● DAC digital input - S / PDIF (RCA), AES / EBU (XLR), I2S, BNC, USB, 3 x BNC for DSD;
● Digital output - S / PDIF (RCA)
● Ultra-low jitter internal clock generator
The power supplies have been refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages, which makes this a pure power source and it is a critical attribute for a 6H30 / 5687 output stage. So using electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
● 2 separate R-Core / Low noise - insulated power transformer for digital & analog
● Innovative power supply provides high-speed energy delivery on transients
● Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
● Tube rectification for 6H30 / 5687 analog output stage
● Choke filtering for 6H30 / 5687
● Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start for 6H30 / 5687
● AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
● 10 separate voltage regulators
It is placed in a relationship with the group of companies that they are located in.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
● High quality special tube sockets with gold pins
● Superior capacitors
● High quality - RCA & XLR jack
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration and non-magnetic chassis are fully assembled to the highest level of craftsmanship.
● Backlit function buttons
● Modified suspension system to isolate the SACD / CD transport from mechanical vibrations
● Anti-vibration magnetic CD-clamp system with dark acrylic CD-LID
● Front panel descriptions are engraved
● The aluminum feet are a kind of acoustic absorber
● Chassis finish: black / chrome
Payment and security
All payment information is secure. We do not store credit card information and do not have access to your credit card information.