The new generation of net processing, testing possible with us!
-William E. Low, Founder and CEO, AudioQuest
Niagara 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, a complete rethinking of AC power filtration, designed by one of the field's foremost experts, Garth Powell. As with all AQ product before, and more recently our DragonFly USB DAC and NightHawk headphones, we did not think of this field. In Niagara 7000, we believe we created a product that revolutionizes the art and science of AC power-a product that inspires audio / video enthusiasts and helps create even more immersive, emotionally compelling experiences.
In designing Niagara 7000, we aim to address today's problems. Due to the great increase in airborne and AC-line-transmitted radio signals, combined with overtaxed utility lines and the ever-increasing demands from high-definition audio / video components, a complete rethinking of AC power technology is needed to provide our A / V systems with the power required to fulfill their potential.
Further, today's power amplifiers are taxed for instantaneous peak-current demand, even when they are driven at modest volumes. Although they have been 50 years ago, they have not been more efficient than they were 7000 years ago. This places great demands on an amplifier's power supply, as well as the source AC power supplying it. The Niagara XNUMX affords extremely low system noise and provides superior current delivery across a very wide range of frequencies.
Through differential signal tests and spectrum analysis, it can be said that the high-resolution (low-level) audio signal can be lost, masked, or highly distorted that feed our components. This noise couples with the signal circuitry as current noise and ground AC ground, constantly distorting and / or masking the source signal. Our systems' sensitive components need better alternating current.
We realize that true audio / video optimization is never a matter of any one secret or exotic circuit. When it comes to noise dissipation for AC power, many approaches can yield meaningful results. However, these approaches may also make imparting ringing, current compression, and non-linear distortions. While there is currently a number of AC power conditioners, isolation transformers, and battery back-up system topologies, Niagara 7000 takes a holistic, science-based approach to AC power technology and represents a comprehensive solution to the ever-increasing noise that plagues our power lines.
In the Niagara 7000, you'll find optimized radio-frequency lead directionality, run-in capacitor forming technologies developed by Jet Propulsion Laboratories and NASA, and AC inlet and outlet contacts with silver plating over extreme-purity copper assuring the tightest grip possible ,
The Niagara 7000 uses our patented AC Ground Noise-Dissipation System, the world's first Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers, and the widest bandwidth-linearized noise-dissipation circuit in the industry. Our unique passive / active Transient Power Correction Circuit features an instantaneous current reservoir of over 90 amps peak, specifically designed for today's current-starved power amplifiers. Most AC power products featuring "high-current outlets" the Niagara 7000 corrects it.
With an AudioQuest Niagara 7000, the most powerful, dimensional, frequency-extension, dynamic-contrast, and-grip systems have been released.
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Component Connection Sugestions
- Operation and trouble-shooting primer
- Warranty Registration
- Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers: AQ's patented technology greatly reduces non-linear distortions that have previously plagued even the finest magnetic-based systems, all the while increasing the bandwidth and efficiency of the transformers' noise dissipation.
- Transient Power Correction: Provides over 90 amps peak instantaneous current reservoir with reduced line impedance for current-starved power amplifiers, whether they are mating linear or switching power supplies.
- Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: 6 banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation. AQ's patented technology vastly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
- 21-Octave Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: Ensures the most consistent and least-dissipative noise dissipation possible without incurring minimalist, multi-node resonant peaking found in many AC power conditioners.
- Ultra Low-Z NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets: Feature a grip with far lower resistance (using far more conventional or audiophile-grade designs), with a heavy hanging-silver plating to ensure the lowest impedance at radio frequencies, enabling superior noise dissipation.
- Dimensions: 17.5 "W x 5.24" H x 17.2 "D (3-RU rack-mounting ears, optional)
- Weight: 81 lbs.