If you can listen, please make an appointment!
Revolutionary AAVA volume control. A power amplifier section featuring high power transistors in parallel push-pull configuration, complemented by a robust power supply and low impedance output stage. 120 watts of quality into 4 ohms, with a damping factor of 400. Current feedback amplifier topology assures excellent phase characteristics in the high range, and instrumentation amplifier principle achieves fully balanced signal paths. Power MOS-FET switches eliminate the need for mechanical contacts.
Pursuit of performance and sound quality results, beyond the level of separate type amplifiers.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- High-power output stage with high-power transistors delivers high quality power: 90 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Power amplifier stage features instrumentation amplifier configuration for balanced signal transmission
- Logic control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformers and large-filtering capacitors
- MAIN IN button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level