- Sound Scatter 3 Channel Home Theater Speaker
- Streaming in 96 / 24 bit high resolution stereo sound
- 9 optimized performance driver and separate center channel
- Wireless formation® Technology
- Compatible with Apple® AirPlay 2®, Spotify® Connect, roon and bluetooth
- Furnished within a short time
- Synchronization in perfect harmony with other formation products
Apple® AirPlay 2®Technology
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
3 x 25 mm (1 inch) dual dome tweeter
6 x 65 mm (2½ inch) midrange woofer made of fiberglass fabric
40 Hz to 28 kHz
6 x 40W
240V - 50 / 60Hz
<6W (Sleep) *
Digital Audio (Toslink)
Analog Audio (2 x RCA)
Digital Audio (1 x RCA)
Analog Audio Out (2 x RCA)
Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WLAN)
USB - only service
Bluetooth® v4.1, Class 2
Height: 109 mm
Width: 1240 mm
Depth: 107 mm
AirPlay 2 compatibility
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with iOS 11.4 or later, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4 Generation) with Tv OS 11.4 or atkueller, Mac or PC with iTunes 12.8 or atkueller.
* The Formation Series products create a mesh network. In this network, each device dynamically selects an optimal connection to route the audio signals for stable and offset-free audio streaming. The formation models are HiNA certified and comply with the performance requirements of the ERP guidelines.
Smart music experience
All elements of the Formation Suite can be freely combined and placed in different rooms. The wireless technology developed by Bowers & Wilkins makes it easy to pair and perfectly synchronize devices using their own mesh network, without affecting the in-house Wi-Fi network.
The individual activation of the devices of the Formation Suite allows enjoyment of music in every room at any time. By simply pressing a button on the corresponding formation element or in the associated Bowers & Wilkins Home app, the music can be extended to new spaces. The Bowers & Wilkins Home App can now be downloaded from the iOS Store and Google Play Store.
Thanks to the integrated AirPlay 2 technology, the user receives numerous other setting options, such as the integration of Apple TV and Apple Home Pods in the Multiroom system.
High quality technologies in all areas
For the first time ever, Bowers & Wilkins uses exclusively their own wireless audio technologies in the Formation Suite, giving them total control from the digital sound pulse to the sound experience in the room. As a result, possible interference factors such as foreign network solutions or cables can not affect the sound.
Formation Suite devices deliver music streaming with the best 24-bit audio resolution and multiroom synchronization within a millisecond. Synchronization in the same room is faster with microsecond latency. Formation duo speakers use Continuum technology from the popular Bowers & Wilkins 800 Diamond series and tweeter-on-top technology. The Wedge Formation features a unique, elliptical 120 grade design. The F